Beautiful Buildings

16:03:00

So here is the final part of my photography 'roadtrip', if you can even call it that. I've mentioned time and time again how much I love England, but this trip really solidified it for me, and I got to explore all these beautiful villages close to where my grandparents live.

I also got to spend the day with my dad, and it was a really lovely day. Here's part 1 and part 2, and if you're interested in seeing more of my photography posts, I have an entire folder of them here


 I actually find this photo pretty funny, as all the buildings and windows are so askew.

 The beautiful Arlington Row. Fun fact - this row of cottages is one of the first results when you search for 'Cotswolds' on google. With good reason, it's so picturesque. 

Who doesn't want to live in a house called Honey Cottage?

Now I'm not usually a fan of churches (I'm not religious), but they are beautiful. 


As I was taking this, and old woman stopped behind me to let me get a clear shot. She was very sweet.

 This is apparently England's oldest pub! But then again, how many pubs don't claim to be?


How cool doesn't this look? I'm quite grateful that I don't live on the second floor though. 



This is also a very famous cafe apparently, but I'm not sure why. Isn't it lovely though?

Those are all the photos from my roadtrip. I hope you've enjoyed these three posts, because I've certainly enjoyed writing them. Most of the photos in this post were taken in Stow-on-the-Wold, which was possibly my favourite place we went. 

I'd love to hear if you enjoyed this post, or what sort of posts you enjoy from me. Do you prefer photography ones or chatty, personal ones? 

I'd also love it if you could link me to one of your newest posts, I need more to read!

I do also post quite a lot of photography on my instagram, that can be found here.
Follow

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Loved this post! All the pictures are so pretty - it makes me really want to go on a road trip haha xx

    A xx | www.meandmybeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It wasn't exactly a roadtrip, more like a day out, but it was lovely and fun nonetheless!

      Delete
  2. I've been to cotswolds and it is so beautiful. Great photos xx

    Abbie || www.lifeofabbiejenkins.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photography posts and even though it might sound off one of my favourite things about travelling is seeing all the different buildings so I loved this post! The cottages looked so cosy as well, I'd love to stay in something like that one day.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree! Looking at buildings is honestly one of my favourite parts too, so much so that I'm basing my next art project on architecture and homes! Thank you :)

      Delete